The D28 Democrats are a grassroots community organization that educates constituents, promotes civic engagement, registers voters, increases voter turnout, and works to elect candidates who share our values.
- A strong and diverse economy that prioritizes investment in infrastructure and job growth;
- Equal access to quality public education, including pre-K through grade 12, career and technical education, community colleges and universities;
- Resources and protections for vulnerable children and families;
- Humane treatment of animals;
- Free and fair elections;
- Equality for all;
- Access to quality, affordable health care for all Arizonans;
- Protections for women's access to reproductive healthcare;
- Equal pay for equal work, a livable minimum wage and fair employment practices;
- Protections for our land, air and water to ensure sustainability for future generations.