Three keys to unlocking a BIG BLUE WAVE in 2020 here in LD28
- VOTE in every race up and down the ballot - they all matter! Races are lost every election year because voters don't vote for every race on the ballot - we can't keep doing that and create the BIG BLUE WAVE we need in 2020!
- VOTE for Christine Marsh for LD28 State Senate. Also, use your TWO votes for State House vote for BOTH Kelli Butler AND Aaron Lieberman for LD28 State House.
- VOTE as early as possible to ensure your voice is heard in this election!
Make your plan to be a voter!
Choose one of these three options:
- I will drop my completed ballot off at a voting center between Oct 7 and Nov 3. The EARLIER the BETTER.
- I will vote in person at a voting center between Oct 7 and Nov 3.
- I will complete my ballot and mail it back by Oct 20 to entire it arrives on time (but earlier is better!!!).
Big Blue Ballot (LD28 Democrats recommendations for flipping AZ blue). Click the names on the right to learn more about each candidate and proposition.
|U.S. Senator||Mark Kelly|
Dr. Hiral Tipirneni (Congressional District 6)
Greg Stanton (Congressional District 9)
(vote for all three)
William "Bill" Mundell
|State Senator - LD 28||Christine Marsh|
|State Representative - LD28||
Use your TWO votes and vote for BOTH!!!
|City of Phoenix - Mayor||Kate Gallego|
|City of Phoenix - City Council||Debra Stark (District 3)
Betty Guardado (District 5)
|County Assessor||Aaron Connor|
|County Attorney||Julie Gunnigle|
|County Recorder||Adrian Fontes|
|County School Superintendent||Jeanne Casteen|
|County Sheriff||Paul Penzone|
|County Treasurer||Dan Toporek|
|Board of Supervisors||Deedra Abboud (District 2)
Whitney Walker (District 3)
|Maricopa Community College Governing Board||Linda Thor (At-Large)|
|School Boards||Link to all Democrats running for School Board|
Proposition 207 -
Smart & Safe AZ Act
Proposition 208 -
Invest in Education Act
Proposition 449 -
Proposition 444 -
City of Phoenix
|Judges||visit cebv.us/2020 for recommendations|